12 May, 2011

Screen time

So Sydney Film Festival season is upon us. The full program was released this week and Sir and I are madly coordinating which sessions we'll attend together.

What I want to know is why hasn't anyone coded a program that will let you save a film onto a personal calendar as you're browsing so you can then open the calendar and make your final selections based on times, venues, and clashes?

In an ideal world, this would not just be a planner but a way you can buy your tickets.

For example, I have a Flexipass20 but I am probably only going to see about 15 films, 5 of which I will be accompanied by my boyfriend or movie friend. In my head, there is a program that allows me to:
  • see all the sessions for films I've flagged as possibilities;

  • select everything I want to see or deselect the duplicates;

  • select how many tickets I want for each session;

  • redeem my flexipass against them all in one hit.

How about it Sydney Film Festival?

No comments: