12 November, 2007

George Michael

I had a dream that I was having tea with an old colleague of mine, Sonya. We were wedged in an alcove at the QVB sitting at what looked like a Baroque style wrought iron garden set painted cream with the appropriate floral flourishes. Then George Michael came by - he was an acquaintance of Sonya's. I tried not to fall out of my seat. Instead I shook his hand and we chatted briefly and I tried to be cool around him. I asked him why he hadn't toured in Australia for a long time and he laughed.

Then I was at the swimming pool downstairs (for those of you who aren't familiar with the Queen Victoria Building, it certainly does not have a swimming pool) getting told off for indecent exposure. Apparently some time in the past I had appeared naked in front of everyone before diving into the pool.

So there you go. George Michael and skinny-dipping at the QVB as part of the same dream.

No comments: