27 February, 2007

Not a good time

12:17am is not a good time to start working on one's CV. I really don't know what I'm doing. I don't actually want a new job, but I don't feel I can stay where I am, sweet as it is. My time is almost up. It is pouring outside and I can hear the rain crashing down through the trees outside my window.

I am debating the merits of including a 'career objective' on my CV. At the moment I have "To work in a meaningful environment that values high quality written communication skills and provides a collaborative space for new ideas and directions." It sounds kind of wanky but it's true. The problem with where I am now is that no one listens to me. I don't want to rule the roost, I just want to know why I can't do things. It sucks because for the most part I know there's no reason why I can't. This frustrates me. All right, time to go to bed.

(Too much My Chemical Romance. Mae Mae made me watch their DVD doco thingy as they are her new obsession).

No comments: