20 July, 2007

One sleep to go...

... until 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' comes out.

This is more exciting than all Christmases, all New Years and the release of the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King movie put together. I spent all last night going over various plot points with my flatmate (who has great retention of the books, unlike me as I need to read them over and over to pick up various things that I may have missed the first time around). Then I read the wiki on HP7 and started shouting out little bits from the "Unresolved plot elements" and "Hints from Rowling" to her. (These will probably disappear once the book has been released and the wiki changes but what the hey).

Tomorrow morning at 4am I will be waiting under the big clock at Central Station dressed as a witch with a chopstick as a wand - waiting for hundreds of witches and wizards to flood the station with an unstoppable buzz of excitement. Just one more sleep...

No comments: