08 July, 2007

Firewish granted!

My friends, I have been honoured. I have a six-week payout and, it seems, all the time in the world to contemplate my burgeoning future. Even better, a chance to talk to my (former) MD about the worst of RA without personal reprisal.

I'm seeing a counsellor tomorrow (I made the appointment prior to retrenchment) so will ask how to handle things without stepping on toes. After all, I'll still need a good reference.

So... I think I will spend a couple of weeks tidying myself up, updating my CV and generally sorting out all my loose ends before returning to the employment fold. I predict I'll be ready to start again in early September (I want to go to Melbourne at the end of August/beginning of September). In the meantime I'll be feeding off the payout and freelance work.

I'm free!

(Thanks firewish fairy!)

No comments: