09 October, 2006

Sounds Like Thunder

Woo! I finished my tax return! Okay, so it's a total mess, but I figure I didn't earn enough to matter to them. I earned around $12K last financial year, $8K from freelancing, $2K from one month of current job and $2K from interest. Of that, I gave about $2K away to various charitable organisations. So Oxfam is NOT allowed to send me letters asking for more money, methinks more than 15% is quite a substantial amount given that I didn't earn a lot at all.

The only thing that is worrying me now is whatever's outside that sounds like thunder. I bet it's train-related. They are opening the new track at Chatswood soon, which is rather exciting.

Today I ate a large bag of hot chips for afternoon tea. The pizza for lunch wasn't enough. I had (processed) noodles for dinner followed by a large bowl of chocolate pudding (instant). Gotta get back on the good food diet - am giving blood on Thursday so will need red meat at some stage.

I have a full week, too. Tomorrow am going to see 'Macbeth', on Wednesday it's writers' group, on Thursday donate blood and lay out the staff newsletter (as I do every second Thursday night). Somehow I have to find time to do my own thing.

No comments: