08 October, 2006

Like Drawing Blood

I can't finish my tax return. Filled with determination, I went out to get the supplement for sole traders. It turns out, however, that I'm now missing the second supplement for sole traders. I may as well give up, I am drowning in paper. Tomorrow I'll need to visit the tax office and get that goddamn second supplement and finish this once and for all.

Needless to say, I am rather tetchy today. I know I won't get any tax back, or very little, so all this paper-shuffling is essentially for nothing. Speaking of shuffling, for some malign reason my iTunes Party Shuffle is not automatically playing the next song on the list, which is very annoying as I have to keep going back to it and pressing 'play'. The Help section isn't helping. Any suggestions? All other playlists are acting normal.

Instead of tax action, I'm going to eat some chocolate pudding and have a cup of tea. All I want to do is have a normal Sunday afternoon, dammit!

No comments: