29 November, 2006

Horoscope

My stars for this week according to the Sydney Morning Herald:
This week is full of long-winded citizens intent on telling you more than you need to know about things you don't have time for. Everyone's an expert and doesn't all that talking make you feel like walking? Knowledge speaks and wisdom listens, so the saying goes, but when you are busy and others rabbit on, strategies for extracting yourself seem wiser.

I wish I had read this sooner. To be honest I am tired. Really tired. I need November to end. There are a myriad problems floating around my sociosphere at the moment and only one of them is mine, and that is the fact that everyone's problems seem to wind up in the Lost Property box of my ears (or eyes, in the case of email). What's more, I still haven't dealt with some of the big issues I was suppose to tackle oh, say, a month ago.

Letters that I haven't written. Sole trader tax doodads that I haven't reapplied for. Books that remain unread. Emails unanswered. (Though I swear I will attend to every single email currently in my inbox by 3rd December). Christmas thingies unplanned. Where will I find the time to attend to myself?

No comments: