10 January, 2009

Curtain fail

For the second time this week, attempts to usurp the curtains in my living room have failed. My current curtains look like they belong in a childcare centre from the 1970s. I am currently trying to find an inoffensive pair but they have both fallen short - literally - despite measuring and re-measuring the existing curtains.

Perhaps it is one of those situations where new curtains will never fit the window. It reminds me of that scene from Sam & Max Hit the Road where you go into a vortex and Max keeps changing size so he can't enter some of the doors (the trick is to throw a switch to change the configuration of the vortex).

My windows change height when they don't like the curtains I choose.

2 comments:

Janne said...

You played Sam & Max? You know, if I wasn't married.... I would probably spend my time playing Sam & Max.

Unknown said...

It was like, the only computer game I was ever good at except Bubble Bobble.