28 August, 2007

Moonshadow

Sir G and I took the tele-ma-scope up the hill to follow the eclipse d'lune. Within minutes we attracted a jogger who told Sir that she looked 'wonderful'. He then hung around for an uncomfortable amount of time while she pretended he wasn't there. He asked for her number. She refused and continued adjusting her telescope. He jogged onward.

Later, we were joined by a family of three with a teenage son, then a family of four with two toddlers, one of which kept babbling about his 'shark on', which turned out to be the account of his day whereby he went to the beach and had his 'shark [costume] on'. A white and ginger cat slinked around and many a passer-by stopped to gaze up with us.

I don't have a tripod so here's one of the pics I took with my camera perched on the edge of a tub of capsicum dip:



On the way home I irritated Sir by singing Cat Stevens' 'Moonshadow'. Well, just the refrain "Moooonshadow, moonshadow...".

No comments: