08 June, 2007

Frigidaire

It is cold, wet and windy today. Did I mention cold? And wet?
The words "cup of tea" come to mind, followed by "long hot bath".

I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do at the moment. I don't feel like reading (as I monitor my recording of Apolcalyptica's 'Cult', which I bought off iTunes but which iTunes won't let me play in any other capacity so I've bought an mp3 player with a line-in and am currently recording it via the analogue hole). I don't feel like writing. I just feel like sitting here and waiting for something to happen.

I just saw the new MacBooks Pro. I think that's how you would use the plural, like 'mothers-in-law' (not 'mother-in-laws'). They are very nice. They are also very expensive. For some absurd reason if you convert the USD price to AUD, the 15-inch is only $2950 but to actually buy it in Australia it costs $3599. Like, EXCUSE ME, what makes Apple think that Australians are richer than USAians? $600 is a lot of money, especially when one is writing things like 'Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium' in one's shopping list (this is a mere USD $1699).

Okay, Cult has finished recording and I now have an mp3 CD. Plug THAT analogue hole, iTunes. Over and out.

No comments: